Proposing New Members
Puyallup South Hill Rotarians invite prospective new members to join them for lunch on Thursdays from 12 noon to 1:30 pm at the Ram Restaurant at 103 35th Avenue SE in Puyallup.
Puyallup South Hill Rotary Membership Process
- Prospective members complete a membership application form and submit it to our Membership Chair or another member of the Club.
- Prior to submitting the membership application form, prospective members need to attend a minimum of two meetings where they learn about the Club and meet Puyallup South Hill Rotarians.
- Once the application has been received, the Membership Chair will meet with the prospective new member to learn about the prospective new member and share information about the Club. At this time, the Membership Chair will also explain the steps toward becoming a new member and will assign a sponsor to assist the new member in completing the membership requirements.
- The Membership Chair will read the name of the prospective member at two meetings, if the member is in attendance. If the prospective member is not in attendance, the member’s name will not be read.
- Moving the application onto the Board requires two readings during regular Rotary meetings.
- Once the application has been read two times, the Membership Chair presents the application to the Board for their review and recommendation.
- Once approved, the prospective member is then notified of his/her acceptance and inducted at a subsequent club meeting. At this time, the new member receives a temporary red badge and instruction on how to receive a blue badge and become a permanent member.
For more information on becoming a member of the Puyallup South Hill Rotary, contact the Membership Chair.
Applications for Membership
Commit to being a leader in your local community. Join the Puyallup South Hill Rotary Club.