The Puyallup South Hill Rotary brings business and community leaders together to have fun, build relationships, and give back to the local and international community.
In partnership with our businesses, families, and community, we:
- Value each club member as a unique individual.
- Expect our members to be active partners in the pursuit of our mission and goals.
- Build and maintain relationships and partnerships that support the goals of our club and the ideals of Rotary International.
- Actively communicate to members of the club and to the community.
- Honor our commitments and uphold ethical standards.
- Apply our vocational expertise, service, and leadership in working to address local and global challenges.
- Discover and promote knowledge of community needs to club members and others.
Puyallup South Hill Rotary members will be:
- Proficient in understanding the ideals of Rotary and Rotary International.
- Guided by the tenets of the Four-Way Test.
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and Better FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Actively engaged in club activities.
- Committed to identifying and pursuing projects of substantial benefit to our community.
Strategic Direction 1
We will create, support, and promote educational opportunities for the Puyallup community.
- Strengthen knowledge of Rotary and related technology for all club members.
- Support technical and academic educational opportunities for students.
- Engage in activities that support literacy education.
- Support programs that offer job readiness skills for youth and adults.
Strategic Direction 2
We will exemplify leadership.
- Recognize, develop, and mentor leaders.
- Ensure that experienced club members help steward new members.
- Encourage all members to participate in varying fundraising and leadership roles.
- Support economic and community development.
Strategic Direction 3
We will support families by providing assistance with basic needs and facilitating improvement in their life situations.
- Support maternal and child health.
- Support family safety and stability.
Strategic Direction 4
We will effectively manage our resources to achieve the goals of the members.
- Maintain the minimum reserve established by the Board of Directors.
- Align programs and activities to meet anticipated revenue.